Frequently Asked Questions
Please click on FAQ to view details
Current price of Ravi Piaggio 125cc is Rs. 112,000/- .
RAVI STORM 125 or famously known as Ravi Piaggio 125 has only ONE model i.e. STORM 125cc
Ravi Motorcycles including Ravi Piaggio 125 are available at:
a- Ravi Sales Dealers Network (see the DEALERS NETWORK page)
b- Pak Army Canteen Store Departments (CSD)
c- Pakistan Air Force Basis
d- Singer Pakistan outlets
e- AGROW outlets (Kasur, click Pakpattan, purchase Chishtian, cialis Sheikhupura, Warburton)
All kind of spare parts are available at our Sales / Service / Warranty outlets.
For your nearest DEALER, cialis please visit our DEALER NETWORK web page.
The Ravi Piaggio 125 or Ravi Storm 125 is designed by Italian Engineers. Its 80% parts (including Engine) are imported from PIAGGIO, treat and 20% parts are manufactured in Pakistan. Being as an OEM standard manufacturing concern we are also manufacturing 10% parts in our factory (Ravi Automobile). The bike is then assembled in Pakistan.
Outstanding Features of Storm 125:
1. Italian Technology with EURO-2 (Engine) Emission Standards.
2. Ravi Piaggio has 126cc Engine with modern combustion chamber and auto adjustable over head valve mechanism developed by Italian Engineers which results a petrol average of 60 KM / LITER.
3. Ravi Piaggio has most modern Ayrodynamic Body Shapes.
4. Ravi Piaggio has Self Start and Kick Start (dual) feature.
5. Ravi Piaggio has parking light and passing light.
6. Ravi Piaggio has 16 Liters Fuel Tank.
7. Front and Rear suspensions are most comfortable in its class because of its Long Wheel Base.
8. Ravi Piaggio has front disc unit at left side and rear drum brake at right side, find as well as its brake shoes are wider for best breaking efficiency which ensures the safety on road.
The petrol average of Ravi Piaggio 125 is 60 KM / Liter (if standard conditions followed)
Standard Conditions for Ravi Piaggio 125 = Single Rider – Straight & Easy Road – Speed of 60 ~ 80 – Gear 4 ~ 5
However you can check the fuel average by yourself:
During the filling of fuel tank, medical bike must be on main stand on a smooth surface.
Must fill the petrol up till the neck of petrol tank filling tube.
Before riding the bike on road you must note the total kilometres shown on your bike’s speedometer.
For the calculation of petrol consumed in total kilometres travelled, store you must re-fill the petrol tank up till the same aforesaid point.
By using following mentioned formula you can obtain the actual result.
FORMULA: (Fuel Average = Total Kms run / Fuel consumed in Liters)
For any further details, order please contact any nearest authorized RAVI DEALER.
RAVI Automobile had conducted Petrol Average Tests through the country and Ravi bikes had proved with best petrol average, we also had provided Ravi Petrol Averate Test Kits to our trained authorize service dealers to test the Petrol Average of Ravi Bikes.
You must remember that best petrol average is possible with single rider without pillion rider or pillion weight, following ideal conditions are essential:
Technically bike should be in good condition.
Smart fit clothing (of rider) is ideal, loose cloths will create extra air resistance.
Petrol to be used should be of very good quality (87~89 octane rating).
Roads should be plain without humps and bumps.
During riding very few braking are allowed.
Hard acceleration is stictly prohibited.
Cold tyre pressure Front: 26-28 Pound, Rear: 30~32 Pound
Bike speed must be between 45~60 km per hour
Its top speed is recorded 100 ~ 110 km/h in standard conditions, check with standard adjustments.
With different kind of alterations; speed can be increased up to 130 km/h but it is not recommended because it may reduce the petroll average, loss of peace and harmony of bike, safety of the bike and durability of specific parts.
Currently there is no such option but we are working on such option.
No; we does not offer any installments plan for any customer in any scenario. However there are several dealers which might offer the installment plan.
For your nearest dealer contact information; you are requested to go our DEALER NETWORK page.
Emission from vehicles are controlled through as per standards of Pakistan Environment Protection Agency (PAK-EPA) under clause (e) of session 6(1) of the Pakistan Environment Protection Act, 1997, and with the approval of the Pakistan Environment Protection Council, established national environmental quality (NEQS) as follows:
Structure and working principle of EURO-II (emission control unit, ECU):
The air pump, in accordance with the principle of engine ripple control, controls the air flow volume. Fresh air could be inhaled into the exhausted pipe and mixed with the un-burnt CO, HC which exhausted from combustion room. This device could help to reduce the exhaust emission of motorcycle and to reach the Euro-2 emission standard.
Users must conduct a regular maintenance to keep the device in good working condition. The troubles can be solved and a long service life can be ensured via a correct and regular maintenance, viagra which can also cut down the maintenance cost and fuel consumption.
- Inspect the circlip of inlet negative pressure hose and rubber hose, fixing bolt of inlet steel manifold periodically for tightness. Tighten or replace as necessary.
- Check the inlet negative pressure hose and rubber hose periodically for damage and aging. Replace them as necessary.
- Replace it if the air pump fails to work or fails to be plugged in.
- Check the state of air filter. Dust or dirt in the filter will reduce the air flow and change the mixture ratio, which will result in high fuel consumption. Replace the air filter as necessary.
- Check accelerant-catalyzing device, change it if necessary.
Emission control unit must be serviced by professional motorcycle serviceman or authorized RAVI/PIAGGIO dealer.
Never adjust the device by yourself.
The utmost goal that you need to have in motorcycle riding is to reach your destination safety.
In the world of riding, stuff especially motorcycle riding, medical it’s always a lose situation for all riders. Why? Either way, drugstore if you knock someone or someone knocks you, you will fall. Be it who’s the one at fault. But the fatal ones are always motorcyclist. A crush at 70km/hr is almost the same as dropping off from a building of 7 storey high. As a rider, I always make sure I will not be the victim of this. I live in a country where traffic is so bad; traffic jam is all around the country when it’s office rush hour; so always keep you off dangers and accidents.
Before you learn how to ride fast, you need to know how to stop fast first!
Check list that every motorcycle rider should follow:
- Tyre check for any cracks or bulges, or signs of wear in the treads. Low tire pressure or any defects could cause a blowout.
- Under the motorcycle Look for signs of oil or gas leaks.
- Headlight, taillight and signals Test for high and low beams. Make sure that all lights are functioning.
- Hydraulic and Coolant fluids Level should be checked weekly.
- Clutch and throttle Make sure they are working smoothly. Throttle should snap back when released.
- Mirrors Clean and adjust both mirrors to ensure sharpest viewing.
- Brakes Test front and rear brakes. Each brake should feel firm and hold the motorcycle still when fully applied.
- Horn Test the horn, but don’t use too much horn on road especially near schools and hospitals.
- Outerwear Jackets and Pants are the safest as they have a greater resistance to tearing as compared to shalwar-kameez.
- Always wear a helmet with a face shield or protective eye wear wearing a helmet is the best way to protect against severe head injuries. A motorcycle rider not wearing a helmet is five times more likely to sustain a critical head injury.
- Wear appropriate Make sure to wear protective clothing that will minimize the amount of injuries in case of an accident or a skid. Wearing leather clothing, boots with nonskid soles, and gloves can protect your body from severe injuries.
- Follow traffic rules Obey the speed limit; the faster you go the longer it will take you to stop. Be aware of local traffic laws and rules of the road.
- Ride defensively Don’t assume that a driver can see you, as nearly two-thirds of all motorcycle accidents are caused by a driver violating a rider’s right of way. You should always ride with your headlights on; stay out of a driver’s blind spot; signal well in advance of any change in direction; and watch for turning vehicles.
- Keep your riding skills honed through education Complete a formal riding education program, get licensed and take riding courses from time to time to develop riding techniques and to sharpen your street-riding strategies.
- Be awake and ride sober Don’t drink and ride, you could cause harm to yourself and others. Additionally, fatigue and drowsiness can impair your ability to react, so make sure that you are well rested when you hit the road.
When you are on road, always remember that you are not alone on the road. Other motorists are also using the road. All accidents are because of other motorist. So my advice to you when you are riding on the road is, anticipate. Anticipate what other road users are going to do. Keep a distance from them. Will they suddenly turn into my lane? Are they showing the wrong signals? All these questions should keep flashing in your mind when you are riding. Just to keep yourself from falling.Sometime Motorcycles are faster than motorcars. Best is to follow the front car’s tyre, be it left one or right one. So if there is something on the road, the car will shake once its tyres roll over it. So you will be much prepared for it.
- During the filling of fuel tank, tadalafil bike must be on main stand on a smooth surface.
- Must fill the petrol up till the neck of petrol tank filling tube.
- Before riding the bike on road you must note the total Kilometres shown on your bikeÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s speedometer.
- For the calculation of petrol consumed in total Kilometres travelled, levitra you must re-fill the petrol tank up till the same aforesaid point.
- By using following mentioned formula you can obtain the actual result.
for further detail, please contact any nearest authorize RAVI dealer.
Technically bike should be in good condition.
Smart fit clothing is ideal, loose cloths will create extra air resistance.
Petrol to be used should be of very good quality (87~89 octane rating)
Roads should be plain without humps and bumps.
During riding very few braking are allowed.
Hard acceleration is strictly prohibited.
Parts on bike will be worn or loose during riding. A regular maintenance will help keep your new bike operating at peak performance. Lack of regular maintenance can effect safety and reliability of your bike and shorten the periodic maintenance
For a new bike must get it repair from authorized RAVI dealer, search and get free serviced against the free service coupon provided in each warranty & service manual given along with the bike.
A clean bike with good acceleration performance is easy to start.
Proper clutch disengagement and proper operation of gear shifting lever and throttle control grip.
Proper operation of brake lever and brake shoes.
Reliable operation of front and rear shock absorbers.
Correct air pressure in front and rear tyres.
Proper routing and connections of all electrical connectors/couplers and all operational cables.
Well lubrication of all moving parts and there are no leaks.
When bike is being repaired, please use the components, accessories, lube oil and other accessorial materials which produced or recommended by our company. If you use the components which are not suit able for this bike, it will influence the motility, reliability, stability and comfort of bike. Seriously, the bike will be destroyed.
After disassembly during reassembling, please replace new gasket, sealing components and opening pins.
When tightening bolts and nuts, you should do with the principle of diagonal crossover and completely tighten them to the standard torque value 2 or 3 times.
When cleaning the components, please adopt non-burning cleaning fluid. Pore some lube oil on the moving parts of components before installation.
After installation, check whether components are installed correctly. Check methods are circumrotating, movement, operation and inspection.
When disassembling bike please use appropriative maintenance tools.
Please repair bike with flameout. If the bike needs to be repaired while engine is working, please do it at a well ventilated place, because the exhaust gas from bike contains poisonous Carbon monoxide. Gas is easy to burn or explode, so do not smoke or ignite at maintenance place.
The electrolyte of battery consists of vitriol. If eyes, skin and clothes are spattered with electrolyte, completely clean it with water. Seriously, please go to hospital.
There is hydrous gas from battery, which is flammable and explosive, so do not smoke, ignite fire nearby.
Important load distribution could have an impact on the performance and stability of the bike so Fix all the load tightly on the bike, never put the load on steering head, front fender, and front fork.
The initial running phase of the bike is called break in procedure. Break in procedure is very important for a new bike which will have a direct impact on the service life. Maintain a bike during and after the first break in procedure will assure the future best performance and long term durability.
Pay attention to the following during the break in procedure: