FUEL SAVING TIPS
MAXIMUM MILEAGE. MAXIMUM RIDE.
Follow these RAVI guidelines and kick start an awesome journey on the road.
- Drive at steady speed.
- Maintain correct tyre pressure.
- Adjust drive chain tension correctly.
- Get your engine tuned and motorcycle serviced regularly by a RAVI authorised workshop.
- Do not keep the clutch lever pressed while driving.
- Do not run the engine in low gear for long times.
- Do not park your motorcycle under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
- Do not keep brake pedal pressed while riding.
- Do not raise the engine rpm during traffic halts, switch “OFF” the engine if the halt is more than 30 seconds.
- Do not cover inlet of air filter assembly.
- Do not cover the engine in the front and sides. This may restrict the smooth air flow to the engine fins required for air cooling and the engine may run at a higher temperature.